Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello!

Hello!

I'm CholeRocks and I'm one of the new members of haikupixie's Woozworld Design's Club blog! I'm very happy to be here and I hope you'll like the posts I make!

I started doing edits around the end of last year. I'm more of an editor like taking my woozen and decorating around her or perhaps making a collage. Rather than making my own clothing, although I did do that for the instagram Spring contest. My instagram is CholeRocks if you want to check it out and my facebook is CholeRocks Woozworld.

So one of my favourite fashion quotes which I found on a game was "The Fashion World Never Sleeps" which is clever because it doesn't. I really enjoy fashion on Woozworld so I feel greatful to be part of this blog!

Make sure to add me on Woozworld!

Till next time!

CholeRocks

No comments:

Post a Comment